ParamarshMentoring NAAC Aspirants
The objectives of Paramarsh are:
- Objective: To mentor National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) accreditation aspirant institutions for promoting quality assurance in higher education.
- The scheme will be operationalized through a “Hub & Spoke” model wherein the Mentor Institution, called the “Hub” is centralized and will have the responsibility of guiding the Mentee institution through the secondary branches the “Spoke” i.e. through the services provided to the mentee for self improvement.
- This will allow a centralized control over operational efficiency, resource utilization to attain overall development of the mentee institution.
- Target: The scheme will target 1000 Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) for mentoring with a specific focus on quality as enumerated in the UGC “Quality Mandate”.
- Expected Benefits:
- It will lead to enhancement of overall quality of the mentee institutions and enhance its profile as a result of improved quality of research, teaching and learning methodologies.
- It will help the mentee institution in getting NAAC accreditation.
- It will also facilitate the sharing of knowledge, information and opportunities for research collaboration and faculty development in Mentee Institutions.
- It will help in providing quality education to the 3.6 crore students who are enrolling to Indian Higher Education system at present.
1. Satavahana University, Malkapur Road, Chintakunta, Karimnagar, Telangana
2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Etcherla, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
3. Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh
4. Government Degree College for Women, Sangapur Road, Gajwel, Telangana
5. Government Degree College for Women, Banjara Darwaja, Golconda, Telangana